This trek is through the popular Khumbu area. Going in November will be a little less crowded. Also going through Phortse gets us off the beaten path. We have the freedom to alter our route as we desire and as the group needs.
The pricing here does not include food as we have found that people prefer to order there own food and find this easier. In addition, we fly on a twin otter into Lukla. Flights may get delayed by one or several days sometimes. November is better weather than October and generally has fewer delays.
We have several other itineraries that are more off the beaten path for this coming fall, like Langtang, Annapurna, or areas just surrounding the Khumbu. Location of the trek will be discussed with the group.
- Arrive in Kathmandu (4,430ft.)and transfer to Hotel (Shanker Hotel)
- City sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley with City tour guide+ transport(Shanker Hotel)
- Fly to Lukla Trek to Phakding – 8727ft (Twin Otter)
- Trek to Namche – 11,286’
- Acclimatize in Namche
- Trek to Phortse – 12,762’
- Trek to Dingboche – 14,665’
- Acclimatize in Dingboche
- Trek to Lobuche – 16,109’
- Trek to Gorakshep – 16,995’
- Trek to EBC 17,600’ back to GS
- Hike Kalapattar (18,208’) and Helicopter flight back to Lukla
- Fly back to KTM in Heli
- Depart KTM for home
We are certified, experienced, professional Mountain Guides. Contact us today to start planning your next adventure.