- Trip Overview
- Trip Outline
Are you in for a treat. With flexibility like that you are sure to be thrilled and we can orchestrate an excellent adventure that suits your desires, skill range and time. Based out of Chamonix, we have easy access to the heart of the Alps where a quick tram ride brings you to such rock and alpine classics that dreams are made and realized on.
Alpine Classics Examples
- Cosmique arête .(5.5 rock, snow, exposure)
- Midi/ Plan traverse
- W ridge Rochfort (exposed ridge traverse, fantastic)
- Dente de Giante (5.9, without using the fixed lines – uber classic!)
- Briethorn half traverse (mixed rock and snow to Altitude)
- Pollux and Castor (steep rock on one and steep snow on the other — perfect twins)
- Monta Rosa (A five summated massif bordering Switzerland and Italy, sure to have something to ‘peak’ your interest)
- Dente Blanche (a remote pyramidal peak, classic of the Alps)
The Royal Trilogy
Of all the classic Alps trips that we have been asked about it is the trilogy of Mt Blanc, the Matterhorn and The Eiger. Three great peaks steeped in history and mountaineering fascination. A dream of many an Alpinist to challenge oneself upon each of these peaks in ones lifetime and a great achievement to have at least tried let alone stand upon all three summits.
If one is ready and the weather and conditions are favorable we have many times been able to climb all three in a ten day period including acclimatization and traveling. It has been done and will be done again but giving a few extra days for weather and rest certainly ups the chances of success and gives us a chance to really showcase this wonderful adventurous and cultural arena – and so we offer you ‘ The Royal Trilogy’, a full 13 day trip will give you the best chance possible to complete this audacious adventure.
Time is precious, think about what you want to do and ask us for any advise. This will truly be an outstanding feather in the cap of any alpinist.